Monday, May 9, 2011

BGRS Picnic: Weather or Not

This weekend, May 14th, is the Blue Grass Regency Society Picnic.  You can see the original save the date post here, to get all of the juicy details. 

However, I'm writing to say that in this area of the country, at this time of year, the weather is always a factor to consider into the equation.  The weather man is calling for a 40% chance of rain.  That statistic can, and likely will, change over night.  So, rather than make a decision now, I am waiting until Wednesday night to decide on a Plan-B.  Let us hope Plan-A will suffice!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment